"From my Room" "From my Room"

Refreshing

It's nice to be reminded that 'X' or'R' ratings aren't necissary to compose an excellent movie. First time in a long time I've seen something heartwarming in Newsgrounds.

By the by, the music and movie fit together perfectly. Great job.

S&C: Free & Easy S&C: Free & Easy

Ha!

Fucksociety rules. They pull off the humor that all the 16 year olds with their 30-day trials fuck up.
But you have to wonder . . . Fucksociety . . . is that a statement, or a pronoun?

Hostage Situation Hostage Situation

...

No, this is not better then the Final Task.
No, the graphics aren't super-phenominal, most of them are rehashed from scene to scene, and they really don't do a whole lot. I'm not going to knock the graphics for not looking like people, but I am going to say that I'd like to see a non-front view of the people. The bullet effect was cool, but it was really lost in the repetition. That and I didn't see any really high detailed scenes, aside from the night-view goggles.
The sound was ok, but it cut off abruptly in places with a rough edge, took away from the effect that they were going for. That and I've heard that sample in far too many shorts now.
The storyline wasn't original in the least--and I've seen it pulled off better too. This truly did drag in places, there wasn't much suspense or drama.
It was a nice effort, but all in all it came out very rough. I'm sorry, but this is definately not something that I would watch twice.

WOMBAT STEW! WOMBAT STEW!

Not gonna happen.

Poop. Butt. Cheese.
Um, yes Alex:
What is the premise of most uninspiring movie I've ever seen?

I should be on Jeopardy.

Things that hurt (Part 1) Things that hurt (Part 1)

Just . . . no.

This is a minimal amount of effort put into a sub par idea. There's not even enought substance to make a real review out of.
Please, if you're going to upload something that you made in roughly six minutes--don't start off by voting it with a 5. That's just going to make people vote even lower.

fiendish potato fiendish potato

Hehehe

I loved it. It had a really interesting feel to it, and the art is definately something I haven't seen before.
Completely nonsequiter, yet with a deeper meaning. This is a definate must see.

Bush & Gore FACTS Bush & Gore FACTS

Beautiful!

Well. I don't want to live on a farm. And no, I don't want someone to eat my potato chips.
This was the funniest, most original cartoon I've seen so far. Very intelligently written, and with perfect timing.
Just one more reason for everyone to vote for Nader.
VOTE FOR NADER--He hates potato chips AND is opposed to hostile nuclear take-overs!
I would love to see more from this author--great work.

Masturbate Masturbate

Why.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHA! Ha! Did you see that?! He masturbated! HAHAHA! Ha.
Is that what you really expected?
I'm so glad that you have discovered the wonders of self pleasure--but why in the Hell would you make a cartoon about it? If it's so ground breaking, please, don't waste your time on this cartoon only to experiance it second hand--just lock the bathroom door, I won't tell anybody.

The Anal Penetrator 2000 The Anal Penetrator 2000

Eh.

The voice was hard to understand, so I had to listen to it twice--at which point I realised I should have left well enough alone.
Decent graphics. But it needs more, I mean, jeeze--staring at a picture of a high-performance dildo with a green floaty target isn't going to make my mouth water for your next work.

Fun in the Classroom Fun in the Classroom

Grr.

I swear, I'm going to ask Macromedia to take out all shades of red from Flash 6.0 Maybe then these half-assed animations will at least have a hint creativity to them.
Blood: not funny.
Solid-black-barely-ani mated-fat-stick-people: not funny either.
No background, voices, story, or effort. Appearently this author felt he was simply becoming too overwhelmed by his popularity and decided to do something about it.