"From my Room" "From my Room"

Refreshing

It's nice to be reminded that 'X' or'R' ratings aren't necissary to compose an excellent movie. First time in a long time I've seen something heartwarming in Newsgrounds.

By the by, the music and movie fit together perfectly. Great job.

S&C: Free & Easy S&C: Free & Easy

Ha!

Fucksociety rules. They pull off the humor that all the 16 year olds with their 30-day trials fuck up.
But you have to wonder . . . Fucksociety . . . is that a statement, or a pronoun?

Hostage Situation Hostage Situation

...

No, this is not better then the Final Task.
No, the graphics aren't super-phenominal, most of them are rehashed from scene to scene, and they really don't do a whole lot. I'm not going to knock the graphics for not looking like people, but I am going to say that I'd like to see a non-front view of the people. The bullet effect was cool, but it was really lost in the repetition. That and I didn't see any really high detailed scenes, aside from the night-view goggles.
The sound was ok, but it cut off abruptly in places with a rough edge, took away from the effect that they were going for. That and I've heard that sample in far too many shorts now.
The storyline wasn't original in the least--and I've seen it pulled off better too. This truly did drag in places, there wasn't much suspense or drama.
It was a nice effort, but all in all it came out very rough. I'm sorry, but this is definately not something that I would watch twice.

Fart Machine Fart Machine

Pointless

It's not funny.

BLADE-1 responds:

ITS ONLY A FART MACHINE IT DOES AS THE NAME SAYS IT GENERATES FART SOUNDS.
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM THIS A REAL ARSE TO COME OUT THE SCREEN AND FART IN YOUR FACE?

Brain Farts Brain Farts

S'okay.

It's not a movie, it's not a game, it's a thing. It's interesting though. If you just have to see a turtle with a golf ball in it's ass, or you can't get enough of old ladies with tits both the width and the length of a paper towel roll, this is for you.